Exploring the Record $2 Billion AR/VR Technology Investment

augmented virtual reality market research

While Magic Leap’s $794 million round took the headlines, that mammoth investment was only 40% of the total invested in the 12 months to June 2016. The remaining 60% went into Augmented and Virtual Reality video, hardware, solutions and services, games, apps, advertising/marketing, tech, distribution and peripherals.

Source: Digi-Capital

Tags: , , , ,

About David H Deans

Principal Consultant and Founder of GeoActiveGroup.com
%d bloggers like this: